CHECK OUT MY SITE!

CHECK OUT MY SITE!
I turned my TAG LINE into a site!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

MAJOR LEAGE SOCCER WEEK 18 report

Hi People,

Thank you for joining me for this weeks plays we are in the thick of this competition and I'm just amazed every year how much the sport is growing in the US. Not only that I just love how much information is available and how competitive the league is.

First on the docket we have the 2 very effective defenses facing each other.
New York Red Bulls VS Vancouver Whitecaps

Under -112
Risk 1.12 units To Win 1.00

 Second on we have more solid defensive plays on the horizons with
Portland Timbers VS Houston Dynamo

Under -102
Risk 1.02units To Win 1.00

And  Finally our 2unit total play to teams that love to score more than defend.
Montreal Impact VS Orlando City

Over -111
Risk 2.22 units To Win 2.00

 C'MON LETSH CASH!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment