CHECK OUT MY SITE!

CHECK OUT MY SITE!
I turned my TAG LINE into a site!

Monday, June 8, 2015

NBA FINALS GAME 3

BOOK PENETRATION PLAY

Hi Guys,

First let me start off by saying I've been under so many meds and will be that I won't be able to drive for at least the next month. So if I invert or misspell something please give me a little bit of a break.

With that said..
Well the Warriors have been proven to be soft.. and not the regular Charmin kind of soft but power level cotton balls when it was time to show testicular fortitude.

That means one thing, they have to prove to all of us they are have what it takes.. if they don't the Caves will step on their necks.. either way it's gonna rain baskets..

Get the best number.. if they start off slow on live betting if you can get a lower number cash it.. they will be dropping bombs and fouls all over.

Event date
Name
Type
Selection
6/9/15 6:00 PM
NBA Finals Golden State Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers - Game 3
Game Total OVER 194 -110

C'MON LET'S CASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment