CHECK OUT MY SITE!

CHECK OUT MY SITE!
I turned my TAG LINE into a site!

Monday, June 1, 2015

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE JUVENTUS VS FC BARCELONA FREE PICK


Hello my friends and welcome to my blog,

It's that time of year to make our selections for the best bet champions league.

There are many numbers out there but as we all know BARCELONA is the heavy favorite and most

of the public's money will come on them. How can you take advantage of that perception?

Well Juventus is a good team specially defensively so the +1 goal is an automatic there.

But my strongest play will be on the Under 2.5 goals. Juventus will play not to loose and hopefully

look to take this to Penalty kicks if at all possible. They know that Barcelona is the one with the

pressure to win and they will try to limit Messi's possession of the ball.

Their recipe is simple, hang 11 guys from the post and counter attack.

Under 2.5 goals is the 3 star play

C'MON LETS CASH!

OZZIE2005

No comments:

Post a Comment