CHECK OUT MY SITE!

CHECK OUT MY SITE!
I turned my TAG LINE into a site!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

ENGLAND VS NORWAY WWC 2015

Hi Guys,

England is the favorite here and it's based on the rankings and public perception. Let's look at the evidence.

First in their last encounter these two squads tied 1-1. Second Norway played Germany to a 1-1 tie.
and lastly during their group play goal differential for Norway was +6. England on the other hand was +1 and lost to France 0-1.

If you can find it there are +0.5 out there at -143 which I played for 3 units.
PICK NORWAY +0.5 @-143 or Better.

Sprinkles
Norway VS England

Norwaypk +104
Risk 1.00 UN To Win 1.04
Norway VS England

Norway ML +174
Risk 1.00 UN To Win 1.74


Regardless I think Norway's defensive play matches that of England but offensively I think is where they hold the edge.

C'MON LET'S CASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment