CHECK OUT MY SITE!

CHECK OUT MY SITE!
I turned my TAG LINE into a site!

Friday, June 12, 2015

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! NUCLEAR BLAST! FREE PICK!

Well Guys,

When it's my birthday I decide how I'm gonna punish the book and how much they will let me get down and I pick my birthday gift accordingly. This year however since I'm recovering from surgery I won't be able to enjoy it as much so I've decided to share it with you guys!

BOOK ASSUME THE POSITION! WE NEED SOME BIRTHDAY CASH!

FC DALLAS AT SEATTLE SOUNDERS

We are getting on kinds of value on this line, mainly because the Sounders lost their last game and these teams ended up in a 0-0 tie last time out.

There's a big difference today, FC Dallas has a few members out playing with their national team plus Seattle has the strongest home field advantage in the west worth 1 goal. All that give me the confidence to give out a 5% BOOK PENETRATION PLAY ON THE SOUNDERS
SHOP IT, AND LAY SOME WOOD!
WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

C'MON LET'S CASH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment