CHECK OUT MY SITE!

CHECK OUT MY SITE!
I turned my TAG LINE into a site!

Friday, June 12, 2015

WOMENS WORLD CUP!



I have three games I’m going take a look at,

First we have the US vs Sweden oh the ladies can smack talk too!

Sweden’s coach said of her former pupil
“I said that to Abby,” she recalled. “I told her: ‘If I stayed, you would be a sub. The best sub ever. But a sub.’ There was no question about that in my mind.”
Yikes! It’s gonna get rough!

Then we have England vs Mexico, Mexico was robbed their last game which was their must win game of the tourney against Colombia, they are already hanging their heads low and in front they have a physical team that will go strait at them, but their spirits are broken.

And we have Brazil vs Spain, Spain is over rated and could only tie against a much weaker Costa Rica!


Event
Selection


Straight
USA VS Sweden
Total GOALS (Game) @ -105
Under 2½, 3


England VS Mexico
Total GOALS (Game) @ -102
Over 2½


Brazil VS Spain

Brazil-1@105


 

No comments:

Post a Comment